Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Only a Week Late

So, last Saturday was National Quilting Day. Things came up and I didn't get to quilt very much. I made up for it this weekend. I stayed up until 1am last night to finish piecing the quilt top that was the NQA's project for last weekend. I only made a wall hanging instead of a lap quilt and I changed my block size from 3 inches to 2 inches finished. Still need to decide on a border (thinking green?) and then quilt it. Thought I would keep this but thinking I may give it to my brother to hang in his house. He goes to Afghanistan in May and it might mean more to him and his family. And I can always make myself another one.

1 comment:

  1. nice job and a nice idea to give to your brother. Quilters rule.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...