Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Weekend Project?


Some of you might know that tomorrow is National Quilting Day (although some places have it listed as Sunday; I figure we get the whole weekend). I always find this out, after the day has happened. This year I came across The National Quilting Association and discovered they have a project for National Quilt Day. Anyone interested? Go here and download the pdf pattern. Their quilt this year is to remember the troops. With my brother going to Afghanistan in May it feels like a good project to do.


This is the picture on their homepage and is what I am going to make (1 square =2 inches). Their pattern is for a bigger quilt that has this tree and 2 yellow ribbons beside it, making the quilt 60 x 60. I guess I will need to go through my stash today so I can start it tomorrow. Hope everyone has a Happy Quilting Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...