Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

You know it's a going to be a good day when...

... you check your email in the morning and find out you sold something for the first time in almost 2 months. Happy to say that the above "Laundry Day" quilt will be heading out of town hopefully by the end of today. My poor Etsy store has been ignored with summer holidays, school beginning and house renovations but I am trying to refocus for the holidays and had just added some coasters yesterday. It feels really good that someone else likes my quilts and makes me want to spend the day at my sewing machine. Hopefully I'll get to sit at my mahcine this afternoon - after a trip to the post office of course.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, sis! I really like your little house quilts. Glad to see things are moving for you:) The coasters are neat too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...