Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Birthday Doll Quilt

My son went to a birthday party yesterday for a little girl from his preschool. I made her a little doll quilt, my son picked a Groovy Girl to go with it and then I made a bag for them to go in.

Here is the little quilt. I had quilted the top right corner close to 5 years ago as machine quilting practice thinking I would finish one day and give it to my daughter or a niece. Never happened. I didn't have much notice for this party so I decided to finally finish it and give it away. The hardest part was matching the quilting I did 5 years ago.

Here is the doll all cuddled up and ready to go.

My son doesn't like to have his picture taken. At least he stood still long enough for me to take his picture holding the finished bag. Doll and blanket are already inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...