Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

What I did this weekend

So, I was able to get some of the stuff done on my very ambitious list this weekend. Here is what I did.

I got the white and blue fabrics ironed for a future project. This week I will start cutting and piecing.

I got 18 ornaments sewn together. This week I will be quilting them and putting them in my etsy store.

20 christmas coasters sewn together. They will be quilted this week and placed in my etsy store.

12 flower coasters sewn together. And guess what - this week they will be quilted and put in my etsy store.

Working on another Laundry Day quilt. Not sure if I will touch this again this week.

More ornament backings and batting cut.

Christmas fabric ironed and ready to be used.

Not sure what to do with this fabric. Thought of cutting it up but I really like it as a whole. What do you think?

And the Halloween cape? Still 2 pieces of fabric. Guess I need to do that this week too.

1 comment:

  1. Your ornaments are turning out cute! Looks like you found time to change up your blog too. I like!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...