Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Finish

I didn't really finish this, this week but it is a finish I didn't show on here. I had to wait until I gave it to the person. This is a Christmas pin quilt I made for my mom. It is roughly 14 inches square. She is suppose to hang it and place her Christmas pins on it to decorate the tree. I gave it to her when we were visiting Canada last month. Of course I had 2 new pins on the tree but forgot to take a picture of them.

The fabric was cut into 1 1/2 inch squares and then sewn together hopefully in a random pattern. it was nice to use up some of my Christmas scraps.



Close-Up. I just did some simple quilting giving the tree some dimension with straight lines.

The back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...