Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

WIP Wednesday

I have quite a few WIP's to share today. Both knitting and quilting! Been focused this past week trying to finish some things up. 

Been working away at these socks. Decided these will be a gift but I have yarn lined up for the next pair of socks, which will be for me. This is only the first sock but it feels like it is knitting up quickly.

I started a cardigan for myself. This is the Cocoa cardigan. Finished the detail at the yoke and have a bit more to go before dividing the body from the sleeves.

Did some chain piecing the other day...

... and ended up with over 70 of these units. Part of a Scrappy Bento Box quilt. I cut these pieces last year, but they got set aside for gift making. Finally pulled it out this week and have been piecing when I have time. (Wow, it looks like I sewed the square pairs together last April! And haven't touched it since. Bad me.)

I also finished quilting a scrap quilt, that will be going to charity. I had to rip quilting out of this quilt twice so it had been sitting in timeout for a couple months. I picked it up on Monday and decided to finish it. Now I'm putting the binding on. (Looks like I finished the quilt top last March!)

And with some quilting mojo back, I basted two quilts yesterday. They are rolled up and ready for their turn. One is the Patchwork Olympics quilt top and the other is the Christmas Scrappy Bento Box quilt top. Can I finish both of these this month? I'd be thrilled if I did.

And I made some good progress on the Sarah Fielke 2017 BOM. All I have left to do before the next clue is released at the end of this month, is to hand appliqué 26 stems. Which will be a good introduction to hand appliqué, I guess.

What have you been working on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...