Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

WIP Wednesday

I have two WIP's to share this week.

      I finished the body of the Andi cardigan for my daughter. I made the smallest size even though she measures between it and the next size up (there's a 5 inch difference between sizes). My gauge is a little off so that helps. The body ended up longer than it was suppose to be but my daughter is happy with the length. And if I was making it for myself, I'd want it this length as well. The original has the bottom meet the top of the hips, while mine goes to the bottom of her butt. Now I get to start the sleeves. 

      And I finally cast on the second neon sock. It's fun to knit while watching Olympics. If it wasn't for the Andi cardigan, I'd be at the heel.

       What are you working on this week? I'm starting to get the quilting itch again but I think I need the weather to cool down a bit first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...