Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

WIP Wednesday

     I've been able to keep my focus this past week and knit about 4 inches of my Filament scarf everyday. Hopefully you can tell the difference from last week.

      It is now over 30 inches long and feels soft when I wrap it around my neck. I think the scarf will definitely be a gift, just need to decide who will get it.

And I finished the first neon sock. Keeping these.

      And a keeping it real picture. This is what it looked like behind my chair once I finished writing blog posts yesterday (one for this blog and one for our family blog). That's two different decks of cards mixed together, thanks to Floyd. There were several other games out and mixed together on the other side of the couch. I thought his siblings were suppose to help entertain him this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...