Pages

Friday, July 22, 2016

Friday Finishes - Fogliame Cardigan

      Today I get to share pictures of my finished Fogliame cardigan. I love it and the yarn didn't pill during blocking, which helps me love it even more. I've worn it a few times since I finished it but not much since it has been really hot here. Enjoy the pictures.

     Front view. I didn't make any changes to the pattern, and don't really have any complaints, other than I wish it covered my bust a bit. 

      Back view. This was my biggest concern while knitting. I was afraid it wouldn't be long enough in the back and I was relieved when I tried it on that it landed exactly where I wanted it too.

Wings stretched out.

     Forcing it to cross over. I have a couple shawl pins but I can't use them with a 3 year old around. - too sharp. I think I'll look into one that can close like a safety pin. Any recommendations?

Front wingspan view.

Someone wanted to get into all the picture taking fun.

Detailed shot. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...