Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Knitted Works-in-Progress

I've made some progress on my two main knitted works-in-progress. I've been doing lots of quilty stuff this week too, which has cut into my knitting time.

I finally finished the 6 inches of seed stitch at the bottom of my Bamboo Shell and now it's knitting up much quicker. This is my June project for Camp Loopy and I need to finish it by the end of the month. I'm still optimistic that I'll get it done in time. I'm a little unsure about it though and spent some time this weekend trying to find something else to make with this yarn but decided to keep at it. The colour worries me (since I have a toddler who often hugs me with food or dirt on his face). And I'm concerned what will happen to it once I wash it. I'm hoping for the best though.

Yesterday I put all the lace pieces of my Low Tide cardigan together and picked up over 200 stitches to start the body. It's really hard not to just work on this since I think I am going to love it. Even now it's sitting beside me and I just want to pick it up and ignore everything else that needs to get done today. And I finally looked up how to pick up stitches properly (since I had to pick up so many) and these are the best looking stitches I've ever picked up. I really should have done that a few years ago. 

What are you working on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...