Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

A Couple Finishes for Friday

Two little finishes to share today. I also finished a pair of socks but I still need to weave in ends and take pictures so I'll post them tomorrow or Monday.

My daughter turned 13 on Monday. She's been part of the computer coding club this year at school and picked the little computer out of Anna's book Teeny-Tiny Mochimochi for me to make her.  Definitely tricky knitting such a little thing but it was fun. Used some playmobil to take a cute picture.

Little computer sitting in my hand. I think the mouse kind of looks like a snake. My son wants one too. Going to give it the black screen of death and red eyes as it will be an evil computer.

And I finished another hat for Halos of Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...