Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Around the Web with a Cup of Tea

     It's been a while since I've done one of these posts. I haven't been spending much time on the internet this summer so I haven't been finding many things to share. I think I'll be doing Around the Web posts only once or twice a month during the summer. We all have better things to do anyway, don't we? Except for yesterday; it poured rain all day here. Bright sunshine this morning so I'm sure we'll be outside soon. Hope you are having a nice day where you are and enjoy the links.


Elise linked to this shop yesterday on her weekend links post but the stuff is so me, I had to share it here as well.

I really want to try dying yarn.

Already thinking about 2016? Here's a free printable planner.

I have metal and bamboo knitting needles. Interesting to learn how needle material affects gauge. 

I really want to make this and hang it above my desk. Although I don't want an orange background. I bet my sister would though.

Canoe Ridge Creations started a Scrappy Irish Chain QAL this month. I haven't joined but love the different layouts she suggests in this post. You should look around her site if you haven't been before. She has some great patterns.

I love trees so I love this little embroidery pattern.

I wish I drank coffee because I would definitely try this Atwood coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...