Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Plans for this week

I'm sure there are a ton of things I should be doing this week but this is what I'm actually going to be doing.
Blocking my finished Passerine stole/scarf and finished Sun Rose sweater. The weather is supposed to be chilly this week so it would be great if I could use them before it gets hot.

Make more progress on the Sierra scarf. I've done 3 pattern repeats so far and still like it.

Saturday morning I started a pair of Frankensocks - socks made from leftovers. I'm doing toe-up since I don't know when I'll run out of yarn. I should be able to finish the first one this week and start the second.

I was able to take it with me to my son's soccer game Saturday afternoon. My husband thought I was crazy for taking this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...