Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Around the Web with a Cup of Tea

Here are some of the interesting things I found on the internet this week. Enjoy.

I didn't even know about this until the article about the answer. Her birthday seems obvious... now.

Want to make something for Mother's Day? Here's a list of tutorials that might help.

I just picked this book up from the library yesterday after reading this review. I also borrowed Stephen King's 11/22/63. Two Kennedy themed novels? Kind of excited to read them.

I have a lot of empty spools. This pinterest board has some great spool crafts. Haven't decided what I'm going to do with all my spools yet.

And here are some of the things I pinned this week on pinterest.

I love this blanket by Tin Can Knits.

I've been looking for a good felted knitted slipper pattern and found this one and this one.


And like every girl who loved reading "Anne of Green Gables" and wanted to marry Gilbert, I was very sad to hear that Jonathan Crombie passed away. I had always hoped that they would redo the third movie - which doesn't follow the books at all, their sons fought in WWI not Gilbert - but now I guess we can never revisit Anne and Gilbert. I think I'll be reserving the movies from the library and rewatching them very soon. I can remember one summer when I was a kid, my sister was frustrated with me that I was watching "Anne of Green Gables" yet again and commented that I could probably watch it with the sound off and my back to the tv and would still say all the lines at the right time. And she was probably right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...