Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Around the Web with a Cup of Tea


Here are some of the  interesting things I found on the internet this week. Enjoy.

I just requested this book from the library.

An article on what's wrong with parenting today. And one way to fix it.

April is poetry month and the CBC has a bunch of different articles to read. There's also a contest.

The Yarn Harlot met an Astronaut! And made him hold some knitting.

As a mom, I like this idea. As a wife of man who is employed by universities, I worry.

Different ways to make yarn? Sure. Learning to spin is on my to-do list once Floyd is older and stops getting into all my stuff.

I think Floyd would enjoy this.

I guess I come from a creative family. My sister quilts and my brother is a painter. I think we should thank our parents for encouraging us and letting all three of us be creative as kids. Thanks mom and dad.

And here are some of the things I've pinned on pinterest this week.

A crocheted basket.

Some beautifully knitted fingerless mitts.

And I might need some yarn to make these socks in time for Halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...