Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Around the Web with a Cup of Tea

Between writing, knitting and quilting, I found way too many interesting things on the internet this week. I had go through the links I saved during the week and decide what I really wanted to share or else this post would be too long.

First, a few links to articles about NaNoWriMo, like this one and this one. I am doing NaNoWriMo for the 4th time this November. I've completed it twice. The one I didn't was during my last pregnancy. I've been able to stay ahead of the daily word target which is making me happy.



Science and technology can do good. See here and here.

And speaking of Science, this is what my husband works on. 



My dad started Operation Warmth almost 20 years ago. I'm super proud and love telling people about it.

And my mom is in there somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...