Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

On the Needles - July 6th

I finished the pair of basic socks I've been working on the past few weeks.

Pictures by my daughter. These socks are for me.

And after 182 days, I finally bought yarn this year - still haven't bought any fabric:). Sunday I bought 2 skeins for this bulky sweater. I am now finished the body and have divided the front and back to work the armholes. 

When I finished the socks, for some reason I cast on this shawl. I thought I might give it to my sister since the pattern shares her name, "Sarah" but I might kept it. She's probably getting the Pinkerton shawl I knit earlier this year. I had to buy 2 skeins for this shawl as well.

This was what I wanted to finish this week. The dress for my niece who turned 4 yesterday. Oops. So close. Just have the left arm/neck to finish on the front, the neck and arm bands and sew seams. Should be done this weekend and in the mail on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...