Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

On the Needles Friday - June 29th

Finished the heel this week. Hope to finish the foot by next Friday.

Made lots of progress on the dress for my niece. Finished the armhole decreases and have another inch or so before I start shaping the shoulders. I should be able to finish the back today and cast the front on this weekend.

Sunday I finished the second pattern repeat of this cardigan. Last night I started the third repeat and finished the bust increases. I have a few inches before I start the armholes. Really looking forward to finishing this one but my niece's dress is the priority.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you sure have a lot going! I'm a big fan of cables so I'm looking forward to seeing the cardigan finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, all your projects look great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...