Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

On the Needles Friday

Judy at Patchwork Times has decided to start posting on Fridays about what is on her knitting needles and has invited others to share as well. So I'll be linking up at Patchwork Times with what is on my needles this week.

I've been working on a dress for my niece who turns 2 on the 18th. I took this picture Thursday morning to post today, thinking I wouldn't get a chance to work on it last night.

Well, my husband put in a very long, movie last night and I was able to finish the back...

... and cast on the front. The pattern is from a book that my SIL owns. I copied this pattern when I visited them a couple years ago. You can find the ravelry page here.

Making this plain socks for myself. I was able to finish the leg this week.

I haven't made any progress on my cardigan this week. It's the Ardara cardigan from the book Contemporary Irish Knits.

My knitting goals for this week are:
1.Finish the dress for my niece and mail it.
2. Do the heel of the plain sock.
3. Finish the waist decrease rows of Ardara.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...