Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

On the Needles Friday - July 27th

Linking up with Judy of Patchwork Times for On the Needles Friday. Today is moving day for us so I've been working on this post all week as I worked on things. Hopefully I'll have time to link up before we start loading the truck.

Finished the body of the Berkshire pullover from the book "Weekend Knitting". Just need to do the sleeves - in Michigan.

Finished the first Faux Cable socks. I altered the pattern from 3 cables going down the centre to having 8 go around the leg and 4 down the foot. I love it. The second sock will be made after the Ravellenic Games - in Michigan.

Side view and picture that is closest to the actual yarn colour

Yarn for the Take a Hike socks I'm making for the Ravellenic games. I had to buy this yarn.

Yarn for the Aullwood shawl I'm making for the Ravellenic games. From my stash.

Ok. Now it is almost 11 at night on Friday. Moving truck is packed and there is other knitting to share but it can wait for another day. I'll come back and add links later. Glad I wrote this post in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...