Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday

Well, it's Friday. I'm so close to being done the gifts that need to be shipped. I finished a quilt Wednesday night but can't show pictures here. I have one gift left. It feels like it is taking me forever.

I am working on a vest for my brother. This is the back. I finished it yesterday after I took this photo.

This is as far as I got on the front yesterday evening. I want to mail this tomorrow. Part of me is saying rip it out and make him a plain stockinette front instead of the cables which are slowing me down. The other part of me knows no matter what I decide it isn't going to be done tomorrow so I should just do what I originally intended. I think I am going to keep the cables and mail the rest of his family's gifts tomorrow and just mail his when I get it done. I would rather pay express for just his gift than his whole family (he has 4 girls). 

So tonight is Friday Night Sew-In. I'm not going to force myself to work on his vest. I'll probably work on it a bit but I am going to let myself work on some other, not so urgent projects as well. Go here to sign up for FNSI. There will be another one next Friday too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...