Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

A Finish for Friday

Cross another one off the list! Finished this quilt about an hour ago. It's a Christmas present and needs to be shipped soon to arrive on time. I bought the vintage quilt top from etsy a few years ago and then just let it sit around and get moved twice. Finally dug it out this year and forced myself to quilt it or give the top to someone else. I added the borders last month during Friday Night Sew-In. 

This would be a small twin - definitely long enough but probably not wide enough. I was thinking of this being more of a quilt for resting on the couch. Great size for 1 person, but could fit across 2 laps of if you turned it. Hope they like it.


You can see all my other finishes this week, here and here.

4 comments:

  1. I bet they will love it! it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great! What a wonderful gift, and it gives me hope that perhaps my UFOs will find their way to being finished some day, even if it's not by me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's just beautiful...good job on your finish!

    thanks for linking up to finish it up Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! GpF loves it and with all this cold weather, I am sure it will keep us both warm! We love all our handmade gifts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...