Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Socks and fabric

Isn't it lovely? Finished knitting it yesterday. Still need to make its mate. These are a gift but I will definitely be making myself a pair in the future.

Close-up of the lattice pattern.

Even timed the toe right. They feel great, too.

Started this sock last night while watching tv. Got a bit more done after I took the picture this morning and am roughly 1 1/2 inches from the heel. These are also a gift.

I did do some quilting this week. The main part of the quilt is quilted. I just did stitch-in-the-ditch. Still need to do some free-motion in the borders, bind and then it is done. Not sure if I will get it done before tomorrow night, but I got enough done that I can work on a different project for Friday Night Sew-In tomorrow without feeling guilty. Have you signed up yet?

Also played with some other fabrics this week. This is just a sneak peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...