Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Finish

I was able to finish the other baby quilt this week. Should be in the etsy shop by the end of the day.

Ended up doing loopy free motion in the solid squares. I was going to leave them but they needed a little something.

I used one of my favourite fabrics for the back. I only have a bit of it left now and will have to think carefully before I use it.

I had hoped to have my socks done for today but with about 2 inches left I have lost one of my needles. For those who don't know, stitches are on 3 needles and I use the fourth needle to knit. I usually keep the needles in the ball of yarn but since it is almost done, the fourth needle fell out and is now lost. We have looked everywhere and can't find it. Think I will have to go buy myself a second set of needles this weekend so I can finish my sock. I'll probably find the missing needle on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...