Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A Small (but beautiful) Finish

I finished knitting the Cobblestone Mitts last week. To finish everything I'd like to make over the next few weeks, I need to become a product knitter/ quilter and focus on one project to completion. I started with these mitts. Once I committed to finishing them I had them done pretty quick. The second mitt only took me 2 days.

My daughter modeled them for me. She doesn't know they're for her.

The yarn is beautiful and I have a lot left. Not sure what I'm going to do with the leftovers yet.

Super soft. I almost "borrowed" them last night when I went to yoga. I guess I need to make myself a pair of fingerless mitts now.

Great pattern from Jen's latest book, Sock Yarn Accessories. I'm thinking of using it for socks. My daughter liked them so it will be a happy surprise when she pulls them out of her stocking later this month.

1 comment:

  1. super beautiful!! i bet Ellia and Athena would both love a pair. eventually, LOL. i'm sure you have enough xmas crafting on your list already!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...