Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

A couple more summer finishes

I've been working on knitting and crocheting hats to donate to Jen's KAL/CAL for several months. The deadline was August 15th. I had given myself a goal of 12 but only finished 10 (which is still good). I waited to post my final hat until Jen did a post about the final number of donated hats because it is amazing - 658! 

Hat #10.

Box of hats ready to shipped.

Of course I had a hat on my hook at the deadline but I wasn't able to finish it on time so it is hat #1 for next year. This hat was my own design (which might be why it took so long). It is crocheted, just single crochets done in the back loop to give the ridge effect. Might write up a free pattern for it this fall. I have lots of partial skeins hanging around so I think some striped hats will be next but I need to finish up some WIP's first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...