Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

A Yarn of an Update

Woke up this morning with a sinus cold, so I have spent most of the day on the couch watching tv and drinking warm liquids to keep my throat happy. Have only done a little bit of knitting today but was able to take pictures of some yarn finishes and in progress pieces.

Finished this baby blanket last week (I think). Ends still need to be weaved in and it needs to be blocked, but then it will be going in the shop.

Finished this cape for one of my nieces for Christmas. Still need to add the clasp and block it.

Started a second cape in a lighter shade of green for her little sister. This is such an easy pattern and small enough that it works up quickly.

Started this very colourful sock yesterday morning. The last 4 pairs of socks I knitted were on 2.75mm needles. These ones are on 3.25mm and are working up so fast. I did the leg and heel yesterday and am about half way done the foot.

I only started another pair of socks because I finished this pair of socks Saturday night (and wore them on Sunday). This month is Socktoberfest and I hope to finish at least 2 more pairs (for me); then I should be set for winter. 

1 comment:

  1. Love all your knitting projects! I'm sorry you aren't feeling well -- hope that's out the door and your feeling cheery and well, soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...