Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Getting ready for Friday Night Sew-In

Tonight's the night! I've been busy all day ironing and cutting fabrics for some special projects. Go to Bobbi's blog to sign up or see what others were up to.

This is my only finish this week. A crocheted pumpkin garland that I was able to complete before lunch on Thursday. 

I found the the tutorial on Tangled Happy, which links to a different crocheted tutorial every weekday. I used the cotton yarn usually used for dishcloths. It was the only orange in my stash and I thought it would stand up to the heat of the fireplace behind it.

This is the book I won from Moose on the Porch Quilts during the first prize drawing of the Fat Quarter Stars Quilt Along. It's not too late to join!

And here is the pile of fabrics I will be working with tonight. I figure I have 10 days to finish up some Halloween quilts because... I've never made a Halloween quilt before, and I think we need at least one.

My special guest for FNSI - my 9yr old daughter! Come back Saturday to see what we accomplished. 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun evening you had planned -- and a really sweet special guest! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...