Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fun with Blocks

I need a couple more blocks for the Terrain quilt but I only had 2 Terrain fabrics left from the layer cake. I used 2 from a "Just Wing It" layer cake and made the blocks I needed. I have made a decision on how I am going to piece the Terrain quilt top, and I have 2 rows together. Will hopefully show my progress later this week.


I also pieced the 16 log cabin blocks that used just solids into a quilt top. I am loving it and see solid quilts in my very near future. This quilt will measure 56 inches square - a great lap size quilt.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for you -- and way to go on you FQSQA block! I'm woefully behind. Love you log cabins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your log cabins are beautiful! Looking forward to seeing how you decided to put together your Terrain blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...