Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

What Santa brought me

 Well, not really Santa, my mom. She gave a yard of each of the 3 fabrics above. She had previously given me a fat quarter of the bird fabric in October. The purple and green are also part of the same fabric line (I think it is Northcott).

Here is the panel that goes with it. I have decided what I am going to make with these fabrics so I have washed them and hope to start the project next month.

My month also sent along these 4 fat quarters. Thanks mom. I love them.

In November, I won a giveaway from Jacquie at Tallgrass Prairie Studio. She sent these fabrics but I decided to wait until Christmas to open them. I have been eyeing the owl fabric for some time and was so happy to see it in the stack she sent me. Thank you Jacquie.

My gift to myself. I have been waiting for the right time to buy a charm pack and jelly roll of these fabrics. I bought them from Green Fairy Quilts on Cyber Monday but made myself wait until Christmas to "open" them since I knew I would play with them instead of finishing other projects. Thank you me.

Come back tomorrow when I will be posting my final finishes for 2010 and give a grand total of OPAM projects. I am still undecided whether I will join OPAM 2011. I will be joining Judy's UFO challenge for 2011, so I will posting that list tomorrow too, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...