Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

 A few finishes this weekend. 2 Candle mats and a knitted ornament. 

This was my first time doing cables while knitting. I was pretty proud of myself.

4 gnomas sewn together and stuffed. The biggest is now in my son's bed, while my daughter took the smallest with her.

Here they all are together under our little tree. We just bought it Sunday night. It's only 4 ft tall, but half price can't be beat - unless I waited until after Christmas.

I also completed 7 diamonds. This will hopefully be a wallhanging for our home by the end of the week.

I don't really enjoy paper piecing but this hasn't been too bad. I hope to do 3 more, even though the pattern calls for 5 more. Think I am going to change it up a bit to fit my taste.

1 comment:

  1. Loving those little gnomes! I love that knitted ornament too! Was it a free pattern or a bought one?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...