Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Knitting Progress

Front of my sweater - Done!

First sleeve - Done!

Second sleeve - Started!

I've been focusing on finishing my sweater for Christmas but I have been able to add to the scarf a little bit. Once I finish the sweater I'll be focusing on finishing this scarf and making myself another pair of socks before starting the socks for my sister. Next year I will be knitting more for others than for myself; although I have really enjoyed treating myself. I think one of my favourite presents each Christmas was opening the sweater my grandmother knit me. Each grandchild received a sweater until they were a teenager. It definitely felt like something was missing when I no longer opened sweaters from her. I'm glad she was able to knit baby sweaters for both my kids when they were born.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...