Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Couple Things Done and a Lesson Learned

Both of my kids earned a skating badge last week. I was able to get them sewn on their respective quilts last night. Above is my daughter's.

And here is my son's.

Here are their quilts hung up in their room. They are both very proud of their badges.

I thought I was on a roll and so I started to quilt this doll quilt - even though it was about 11pm. I was almost finished when I made a big mistake.

I quilted my thumb. Ouch! No blood got on the quilt but it's pretty tender. We also started renovating the kitchen this week so that is taking up some time but I need to get the auction quilts done by Monday. Guess my week is going to be pretty busy.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your boo-boo. I'm never good at late night stuff! Congrats to your kids on their badges!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...