Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Quilt Tops

Remember the Recipe for Friendship charm pack my mother bought me? Here it is with the jelly roll from the same line that I bought myself. It is lap size. Just need to quilt it. Think I will just stipple it and sell it on Etsy. I haven't added anything new to that in a while.

This little quilt is for me. I bought a half yard of this Frida Kahlo fabric a couple years ago and I finally had the courage to cut it up. I had planned to use it a different way but ended up with this simpler design. Frida is one of my favourite artists but her work isn't really for kids so I don't have any hanging in our house. Will take my time quilting this one to make sure I love it.

Close-up of Frida.

Another close-up. When this is finished it will hang near my sewing area. She is such an inspiration to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...