Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

End of Box 2 and the beginning of box 3

Sunday marked the last present in the second box. Here is the rest of what was inside. 2 Quilting Arts magazines - very enjoyable.

A notebook and a piece of mistyfuse.

Some old handkerchiefs. What am I going to do with these?

On Sunday was these 2 pieces of fabric. Love them.

Monday is the beginning of the last box.

Gift for today was another Quilting Arts magazine. Something else to distract me from actually quilting.

It arrived Sarah! Here is gift #30 waiting for Friday. I wonder, I wonder.

I did get some quilting done this weekend and I will try to take some pics and post them later today. I even watched the U.S.Open women's final (yeah for Kim Clijsters!) on the computer at my quilting table so I could get something done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...