Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

The end of Box 3

My computer is only letting me get some of my pictures out of iphoto today. Who knows why. Anyway, I am able to show pictures of the 2 quilt books my sister gave me yesterday and today. I actually took pictures of finished and in progress projects but I can't get them to the blog. Hopefully another day.

Here is yesterday's book - Love it! There are several projects in here I will have to do or at least dream about doing.

Here is one of my favs.

And another.

And another. I don't really like the colours of this one and I wouldn't do the flower basket, probably a focus fabric instead and no peachy fabric. Yuck.

Here is today's book - the last gift of box 3 since tomorrow is the big day. Sarah knows I have a thing for fat quarters. Now which project to do first?

Here is a pic of the back cover that shows 3 of the quilts I like. The middle one is nice except for the colour (too much peach again).

I really like the table runners in this book and might be making a few for holiday gifts this year.

Here is the big picture in the book of one of the quilts from the back cover. I really like this (except for the colours of course).

More table runners.



Thanks Sarah for doing all of these 30 until 30 gifts. I can hardly wait to open the last gift tomorrow morning. I have really enjoyed all the gifts. I used my sketch book last night, the kids and I have been using the muppet utensils and the little fabric basket has been filled with threads and emptied a few times now. Need to get my thread shelf up and do something with all the wonderful fabric. Thanks again Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...