Thursday, September 17, 2009

Finished Projects

Here are a couple things I have finished.

My daughter helped with this doll quilt for her cousin. She pieced some of the blocks and decided where the blocks were going to go. It was mailed yesterday so hopefully it will arrive next week.

I just did stipple quilting over the whole thing since the blocks aren't exactly square.

Close-up.

Here is the back. I used a piece of Northcott flower of the month fabric - gladioli was for August (her birthday month).

This is a little apron I made my daughter. It has a pocket in the front and she enjoys modeling it as you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...