Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Etsy Projects

Here's what I have completed over the past week or so for my Etsy shop.

Wall hanging made from a moda charm pack (40 squares from the same fabric line all 5 inches for those non quilters). I think it could also be used as a baby quilt.

Some ducks flying over a pond. This mini quilt is attached to an 11 x 14 art canvas.

Last but not least, some pretty butterflies around an 8 x 10 canvas.

I have a few other projects ready to be quilted and hopefully posted to the shop later this week. Oh, and I'd like to get some holiday gifts completed before we go on vacation next month. Guess the kids will have to entertain themselves or watch a lot of videos.
I picked up the next 3 books in the Elm Creek series while at the library this morning. I am already 80 pages into "Round Robin".

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...