Pages

Monday, May 23, 2016

Weekend Knitting Progress

     It was a knitty kind of weekend. Last Thursday and Friday were long days helping at the book fair at my older son's school. This week, I have nothing. Other than yoga this evening, I have no other commitments outside the house. It feels nice after a crazy few weeks full of school functions. We've been invited to spend Memorial Day weekend with some friends and I'm still undecided whether we will go or not. It would be nice to sit on the beach and get away for a couple days, but I'm not sure if I'm up to being social for 3 days. We'll see how much I recharge this week. Ah, the life of an introvert.

Anyway, here is the knitting progress I made on the weekend.

     I added another 40 rows to my Lokum shawl. Hope you are able to tell that I've added to it since last week. I probably won't post another photo until it's done. I'm suppose to knit 10 more pattern repeats but I don't think I have enough yarn for that. 


     I also started a Fogliame cardigan for myself on Friday. I first cast on Thursday but it was clear it was going to be too big, so I frogged it and ended up going down 2 needle sizes. Still measuring a little big but the yarn seems to shrink a bit after washing. So far I've knit 45 of 75 rows for the yoke.  I'm considering this my Tops, Tanks and Tees KAL, knit. The deadline for the KAL is this Friday but completing your knit isn't necessary. Just sign up and participate. After frogging the shrug for my daughter and deciding against Bonny for the KAL, it's nice to have something on the needles that I love.

What did you work on this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...