Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

WIP Wednesday - Just a Little Bit of Knitting

     Missed posting on Monday since I didn't have a very crafty weekend and had nothing to show. Spent several hours in the garden on Sunday, clearing it out and getting it ready for planting. We are going to try pumpkins for the first time in several years. And we had such beautiful weather, we were outside a lot playing with sidewalk chalk, frisbee and bubbles. Monday, I got my crafty self going again and made progress on some knits.

      I finished the cowl/ neck warmer I was test-knitting. It is currently blocking. Hope to have post-blocking pictures on Friday. Then Sarah asked me to test knit a hat, and I said yes, so now I have to knit a cabled hat in a week. It looks like a great pattern so I don't mind. No pictures of it yet though. I just got the pattern this morning and haven't cast on. I think I have enough yarn leftover from the neck warmer for the hat. Then the yarn should be all gone.

Monday afternoon I cast on the second sock.

     And for Shannon's Tops, Tanks and Tees KAL, I cast on a shrug for my daughter's birthday. I am frogging a tank I made for myself. I think I'm going to try and find a summer dress to go along with it and gift both to her.

     And yesterday we found a Robin building a nest on top of our ladder. I'm not sure how restful this will be for the baby birds. A shelf with outside toys is right beside it. Then our garbage and recycle bins. And the sandbox is about 10 feet away. We hope to see some baby Robins later this Spring.

What are you working on this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...