Pages

Friday, April 8, 2016

Two Knitted finishes for Friday

     This week I was able to finish 2 knits. I also finished cutting up all my fabric scraps. I'm hoping to start sewing up some of the scraps this weekend. The editing of my novel for Camp NaNoWriMo has been slow going since I don't often get to it until late at night and am low on energy. I'm hoping next week will be better with the older kids returning to school after having Spring break this week. 
      Wednesday night I finished my third pair of socks for the year. These will be a Christmas gift. I did my best to line up the stripes, which they seem to do, except at the ankle. 

You can see that they are a little big for me. It was fun doing a gusset heal again.

     Other gusset. If you dare to go back and look at some of my first knitted socks, you'll see the picked up stitches look much better on these ones.

     Last night I finished another hat for charity. Jen has written a blog post about the KAL/CAL that you can read, here. This is my fifth hat this year. I'd like to get a couple more knit up this month to send to her.

     And I haven't touched my Beacon Hill cardigan all week, but I did cast on another pair of socks. I took pictures outside trying to get the purple to show up right but I think that might be impossible.

Did you have any finishes this week?
Linking up at Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish it up Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...