Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Around the Web with a Cup of Tea


Here are some of the interesting things I found on the internet last month. I had to decide which were the best ones to share. Hope you enjoy them.

Here are some historical novels that have or are coming out.

This Writing Workshop is close by. Deciding whether I want to go to it or not.

I think I might have to get something from this shop.

I've read 4 Judy Blume books this year, so I found this interview with her interesting.

I think I might use this technique the next time I need to cast on a lot of stitches.

Always looking for more ways to craft for charity. Here's another.

If you enjoy Jane Richmond's knitting designs, here's an interview with her.

And this new lace knitting book might be going on my wishlist.

It seems that adult coloring books are a bigger thing than I thought. Here's some free coloring pages, if you're into it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...