Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Added to the fabric stash

This year, I have purged a lot of my fabric stash. I even have room in the bin I store fabric in which I don't think I've ever had before and I can't remember the last time I bought fabric. When we visited family last month, I was gifted some fabric. Most of it was scraps and aren't taking up a lot of space. 

This half yard piece is from my mom. It's already been set aside for backing of a completed quilt top.

My mother-in-law had two bags of fabric for my sister-in-law and I to go through. I also got the bag of stuffing. Looks like only a bit has been used. The bottom two are big pieces. The yellow piece is polyester. I couldn't resist it. The rolled piece underneath it is a piece of felt.

I really, really want to do a solids quilt so I brought home most of the solids. 

Three different Christmas fabrics at the top and two fat quarter size fabric pieces on the bottom.

I wasn't planning to bring home any of the smaller scraps but I ended up selecting a lot. They are just so unique. 

More neat scraps.

These ones might be my favorites. Love how the 2 on the right look like quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...