Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

End of the Summer Sweater KAL

Shannon extended the end of the SSKAL from September 24th to October 8th. I was able to get a bit more done on the two projects I have left but wasn't able to complete them. You can see the sweater I finished for myself, here and the sweater for the Little Guy, here. 
Below is my progress on the two remaining projects.

This is the left front of the Dundurn cardigan for my mom. I am done the waist decreases, have worked evenly and am now ready to start the bust increases. This goes quickly when I work on it. I probably would have had this done except I took a couple evenings off to make a gift for a friend's niece - I'll share it here on Saturday.

When the SSKAL started (at the end of July) I had one sleeve done and was about half way done the back. Now I have two sleeves, the back is complete and the left front started. I think that's good progress on a project that has taken me too long. I started this at the end of last July and I think this is the longest I've ever worked on a sweater. I wanted to have this complete for Monday since my mom is visiting for Canadian Thanksgiving, but I don't see that happening. 

I finished the body of the Sun Rose sweater for myself. Sorry for the terrible picture. I couldn't get a picture that wasn't blurry.

The bottom is curled up in the first picture but it has a row of eyelets and some garter stitch.

I love the colours in this sweater. Now I just need to do the sleeves and it will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...