Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Around the Web with a Cup of Tea

Another week has flown by. Here are some of the interesting things I found on the internet this week.

I walk by this building often. It's neat to have a peak inside.

This is just awesome.

Time for some Halloween knitting?


Writers might find these very helpful.

Love the butterflies.

This is so true. I just need to do it.

I read this today and think it applies to not only books, but movies and television and every other sort of art. Everyone has the right to see themselves represented. There are other colours beside white and families come in many different ways.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a quilter who reads and am a member of the LGBTQ community....love the article and applaude you for acknowledging the importance of representing all groups in writing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...