Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Long Weekend

The weekend started out good. I finished the first sock for my mom on Sunday. By the time I went to bed that night, I wasn't feeling so good and spent all of Monday in bed with a nasty bug. Glad it was a holiday so my husband was home and took the kids to their dentist appointments.

By Tuesday evening I was feeling a little better and cast on and finished the cuff of the second sock after the kids went to bed. I did two pattern repeats this morning. I really love this pattern and have already planned a second pair. 

Some time over the weekend I also added a couple inches to my BIL's birthday present. Probably going to be late but hopefully he won't mind.

And since I haven't touched my sewing machine since Friday night, I am hoping to tackle some Oh My Stars blocks this afternoon. I had the pieces all laid out so I could work on them over the weekend but that didn't happen. Fingers crossed I am able to keep my lunch down and spend the afternoon sewing and not back in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...