Pages

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

WIP Wednesday - Vacation Edition

We are visiting family this week in Northern Ontario. And travel time means knitting time. 

Spent some time at my parent's trailer and got a little knitting in on my July Camp Loopy project. Also went for a boat ride in the lovely lake you see and got a sunburnt back to prove it.

Here is my progress on my July Camp Loopy project. Done the first sleeve and almost done the second. Always nice to get the sleeves done first. This is the Old Growth cardigan and Cascade 220 yarn in the Turtle colourway.

Almost ready to start the stripes on my Hello, Hello shawl.

Heel is turned and foot over halfway done. Hoping to have some finishes before we head home in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...