Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

WIP Wednesday

I've made lots of progress with several projects this past week, so let's get to the pictures.

I'm doing Sarah Fielke's Block-of-the-Month this year. The first clue was released at the end of January, with the second clue released yesterday. So far I've been able to keep up. Above is my finished clue #1. I had to add 4 wedges to get my circle to lie flat, but other than that, it's as the pattern suggests.

Tiny stitches on the back. Wedge circle is attached with fabric glue (for now), but all the stems were hand appliquéd. Store-bought bias but I'll be making my own bias for clue #2. It's nice to be learning these new techniques a little bit at a time.

Today I got started on clue #2. Using Sarah's technique for making circles. You can see her YouTube video about it here.

About halfway done the foot of the second sock.

Ended up starting a new shawl last week after a conversation with my mom about her birthday later this month.

Finished the body of my Cocoa Cardigan

Tried to have the three year old take a picture of it on me but not quite what I wanted.

Daughter took one for me once she got home from school. Love the fit. Now to knit some sleeves.

What have you been up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...