Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

WIP Wednesday - Gift-Making

On Monday, I made a list of everything I would like to make by the end of the year and...Yikes! I need to prioritize and finish up the things I have on the needles. I had some travel time this past week so I have a couple finishes for Friday and some good progress to share today.
The Side Squiggles sweater is just a couple inches away from needing sleeves.

Sock is ready for a heel.

My two older children have started to knit washcloths for gifts. My 10 year old son's washcloth is at the top of the picture. 14 year old daughter's is at the bottom. Both with mistakes but made with love and will be very appreciated.

Making some gift bags. Think I need to buy some ribbon for them this weekend. And then finish up some gifts to put in them.

And I couldn't resist some selfish knitting once I saw this new pattern this week. A great way to use up sock yarn leftovers.

And, it's the end of November and NaNoWriMo. I didn't finish this year. I don't think I wrote more than 3,000 words. The story was just too depressing and I couldn't handle writing it, right now. However, I did spend time this month learning about designing my own website and trying to convince myself I can do it. And I've been researching a project for 2017. Not sure yet if I'm going to do it or not, need to do more thinking and research.

What have you been working on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...